Parent InformationSummer Camp
Onside Athletics summer camps are week-long day camps throughout July and August. All camps are for boys and girls and are open for children of all skill levels. Our focus is on providing your child with a fun and recreational experience. We know you are going to have a ton of questions regarding your child’s time at camp. We want to provide you with all of the information you need to ensure your child’s experience is excellent.
In light of COVID-19, we are asking all parents to become familiar with our policies and procedures. This will ensure your child will have a fun experience in a safe environment. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Camp Checklist:
This summer we're hoping to make your experience as smooth as possible. To help us achieve that goal, we need your help. Complete each step in our pre-camp checklist, before you arrive for camp.
Before Camp Checklist:
1. Register and make payment.
2. Register and complete payment for lunch and extended care.
3. Read the Health & Safety Policies.
4. Complete Covid-19 Waiver & Release.
5. Complete Covid - 19 Health Questionnaire.
6. Do an equipment check.
Daily Camp Checklist:
1. Check your child's temperature. (Take a photo of the thermometer).
2. No Covid-19 symptoms > drive to camp.
3. Follow signs and complete an "onsite screening". Do not exit your vehicle.
4. No Covid-19 symptoms > say "bye" to your child.
5. When you arrive to pick your child up, stay in your car and wait for your child.