Join us this summer at one of our baseball camps. Our summer camps are developed with your family in mind and our aim is to provide your family with excellent summer programming at an affordable rate.
Each camp is co-ed and are open for all children* of all skill levels. Each day your child can expect a morning of sports, a team talk and an afternoon of fun camp activities. Each week will end with your child experiencing an offsite trip for the entire day. We provide a 6 to 1 camper to staff ratio and our leaders are trained to provide your child a fun and safe experience.
Our 2021 summer brochure can now be viewed HERE. To register click HERE.
Covid-19 | FAQS Pre-Camp Checklist:
This summer we're hoping to make your experience as smooth as possible. To help us achieve that goal, we need your help. Complete each step in our pre-camp checklist, before you arrive for camp.
Before Camp Checklist:
1. Register and make payment.
2. Register and complete payment for lunch and extended care.
3. Read the Health & Safety Policies.
4. Do an equipment check.
Daily Camp Checklist:
1. Check your child's temperature. (Take a photo of the thermometer).
2. No Covid-19 symptoms > drive to camp.
3. Follow signs and complete an "onsite screening".
4. When you arrive to pick your child up, stay in your car and wait for your child.
To order extended care or one of our lunch options for your child's week of camp, please visit www.boostyourlunch.com.