Join us this summer at one of our Art and Craft camps (half-day). Our summer camps are developed with your family in mind and our aim is to provide your family with excellent summer programming at an affordable rate.
Each camp is co-ed and are open for all children of all skill levels. Each day your child can expect a morning of arts and crafts and a team talk. We provide a 6 to 1 camper to staff ratio and our leaders are trained to provide your child a fun and safe experience.
Our 2021 summer brochure can now be viewed HERE. To register click HERE.
Covid-19 | FAQSWhat to Bring to Camp Pre-Camp Checklist:
To help us in maintaining a safe camp environment, please only pack what your child needs for camp. Your child will need the following:
This summer we're hoping to make your experience as smooth as possible. To help us achieve that goal, we need your help. Complete each step in our pre-camp checklist, before you arrive for camp.
Before Camp Checklist:
1. Register and make payment.
2. Register and complete payment for lunch and extended care.
3. Read the Health & Safety Policies.
4. Do an equipment check.
Daily Camp Checklist:
1. Check your child's temperature. (Take a photo of the thermometer).
2. No Covid-19 symptoms > drive to camp.
3. Follow signs and complete an "onsite screening".
4. When you arrive to pick your child up, stay in your car and wait for your child.
To order extended care or one of our lunch options for your child's week of camp, please visit www.boostyourlunch.com.