We value leadership. Our desire is to use our platform to raise up a generation of leaders who will be positive influencers in their churches, communities and companies. Our desire is to partner with you and see you become a leader that will change the world.
Every spring and summer we hire staff to run programs across Canada. We staff our programs with individuals who have the ability to engage and interact with children and their parents; who are confident, dedicated, fun, enthusiastic and responsible; and who align with our mission and values.
Click Here to Apply Today!
We rely on volunteers in order to run our programs. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, caring and responsible. All volunteers must be fourteen or older by the end of the calendar year. You can apply to volunteer with us if you meet the following criteria:
- Must be willing to commit to all (or most!) of the scheduled game days.
- Must be willing to work in a Christian environment.
- Must be at least 14 years old.
- Those over 18 are required to submit a Vulnerable Sector Check. The volunteer experience is dependent on the result of the PVSC.
- Must agree to our Volunteer Code of Conduct. To read click here.
Summer camp volunteer applications are now open. Click here.
Soccer league volunteer applications are now open. Click here.
We are always looking to grow our team. As a team, we are committed to furthering our mission and vision. If you have a desire to join our team, we would love for you to reach out to us.
We are currently hiring Regional Coordinators. Coordinators are required to build a fundraising team and raise a portion of their salary through donations. For inquiries regarding full-time employment with us, email email@example.com.