At Onside Athletics one of our core values is leadership. Our desire is to use our platform to raise up a generation of leaders who will be positive influencers in their churches, communities, and companies. At Onside our desire is to partner with you and see you become a leader that will change the world. We hope you’ll join our team!
Every spring and summer we hire staff to run our camp programs in multiple cities across Southwestern Ontario. We strive to staff our programs with individuals who have the ability to engage and interact with children and their parents, who are confident, dedicated, fun, enthusiastic responsible, and who respect and align themselves with our mission.
We rely on amazing volunteers in order to run all of our programs. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, caring, responsible, and are seeking leadership experience. Summer camp volunteer applicants must have completed Grade 8 or higher by the end of the current school year in order to be eligible to apply. You can apply to volunteer with us if you meet the following criteria.
- Must be willing to commit to all (or most!) of the scheduled game days.
- Must be willing to work in a Christian environment.
- Must be at least 14 years old.
- Those over 18 are required to submit a Police Vulnerable Record Check. The volunteer experience is dependent on the result of the PVSC.
- Must agree to our Volunteer Code of Conduct. To read click here.
At Onside Athletics we are always looking to grow our team. As a team we are committed to furthering the vision and mission of Onside Athletics. If you have a desire to work for Onside Athletics we’d love for you to apply and reach out to us.